Wesley Berry Flowers / Poor customer service and cheating

1 West Bloomington, MN, United States Review updated:

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM, PLEASE READ THIS!!! I had to learn the had way what a crappy place this is. Read all the complaints on this website about the and the visit the BBB. They have and unsatisfactory rating with 158 complaints in the last 36 months. I was too trusting and did not research before ordering flowers for mother's day. I am still in the process of getting some kind of compensation. My story begins like this: I placed an order for mother's day a very specific bouquet and what was delivered did not match. It had been substituted for something similar but way cheaper. When I had ordered the flowers online the have a box to check if you are willing to have substitution or leave blank if you do not want substitution. I left the box blank. I would rather my mother not get flowers because I wanted that certain bouquet. I e-mailed them the day the flowers were delivered and four more times after. I called them twice. Finally on the 3rd time got ahold of a person. I wanted a refund for my flowers they said no, I had to go pick the flowers up at my mother's house. I told her I lived in Iowa and my mother lived in New York so that was impossible. She then said well why are you calling now, I told her I had contacted them 7 times and no one got back to me. She then said hold on I'll get a manger. The manager told me he could not give me a refund because of the substitution policy and all florist have that. I told him about the website and not checking the substitution box. He then said he would replace the order but the original flowers had to be given back. I told him this was over a week ago and I don't know if my mother had the bouquet anymore. He said then we won't reorder. I told him I had contacted them on the Saturday the order was delivered but no one e-mailed me back. He then said he would call me back when he contacted the flower shop. I am still waiting for his return call. Both the lady and the manager were rude rude rude!!!

"Delivery problems that arise because of our failure will be issued a store credit for $20.00 or refunded the delivery charge. If the product is accepted, no refund will be made on the product portion of the order. If the product is not accepted a store merchandise credit of twice the amount of the order can be issued or a refund check or credit card refund for the original amount of the order can be issued." This is soooooooo ridiculous. How are you suppose to know if an order is correct without accepting the product first. The have a %100 satisfaction guarantee policy which obviously means nothing! What you order online does not mean you will get it. Only if the florist they order from has it. This is the worst flower company ever.

IF ANYONE ELSE HAS HAD PROBLEMS LIKE THIS EMAIL ME I WOULD LOVE TO SPEAK WITH YOU.

Am

Comments

• Th
      26th of Aug, 2009

no one wants to speak with you. end your life your a failure