WESWasting time with WES, dangereous.

1 Review updated:

Recently we started searching on the best evaluation service on the internet. The name WES was the most popular but also had the most amount of complaints. I disregarded these complaints and decided to send one simple question to WES via email, they replied back one week after and advised me to call them. So I picked up the phone and decided to call them, and was unsuccessful for the entire week. If they cant handle a simple email question, rest assured these complaints are true. Digging deeper I found one member that mentioned Transcript Research, I sent them the same email and they replied back within 24 hours, we decided on sending our diploma to them, and 20 emails and 5 weeks later, we have our evaluation as promised. These guys are really number one in communication which was most important to us. No regrets with Transcript Research guaranteed good people.

La
Jan 13, 2015

Comments

• Aj
      Aug 06, 2007
    WES - Bad costumer care service

I believe the WES has a very bad costumer care service. I waited nearly an hour to get through to them and this guy on the other end says he cant deal with my problem and that he doesn't know whom I should contact for the same and that I might get it from the website and I didn't.

• Co
    New York
    New York
    Phone: [protected]
    wes.org

It is very disappointing for anyone to wait for 2 hours to just want to cancel my order. I still coudn't get my order cancelled.