wen haircare / Bad customer service and products
Wen hair products do not work any better than any other hair product I've used. It actually started to make my hair look worse! I received a free sample through proactiv, just pay shipping and handling. I called to cancel and they had already sent me another box but it cost 90 dollars!! I never agreed to this or wanted this. No one informed me of this when I called to order my sample for just the shipping. I can not stand places that do business this way, like they try to sneak things in and think you'll be too lazy to do anything about it. Well I canceled and had to shoot through hoops to get the representative to tell me what to do to get my money back. All they do is ignore what the customer is saying and try to talk you out of sending it back. It's a crappy product! too expensive for what it is! They finally agreed to cancel and remove my card. A few weeks later I see they charged me again! I understand I had to pay for the other one they sent (even though I didn't agree to it in the first place) and I would get my money back when they received my return. But for them to tell me I would not be charged anything else and they still did! I have to wait another 4 to 6 weeks to get that charge back too! Their way of business is ridiculous. They try to get money where ever they can!
More wen haircare Complaints & Reviews
- Chaz Dean Wen Hair Care - Never buy!!! 
- Chaz Dean Wen Hair Care - inferior product 
- wen haircare - Did Not Work For Me! 
- Wen Hair Care - Hair loss 
- Chaz Dean Wen Hair Care - Automatic Shipments Won't Stop! 
- Wen Hair Care - chaz dean cleanse & treat
- Wen Hair Care - wen by chaz dean seasonal cond. one gallon auto - spring blossom.
- WenHaircare - Allergic reaction
- Wen Hair Care - Wen cleansing conditioer
- Wen Hair Care - Wen shampoo