Wellsfargo Free Checking / wellsfargo stealing my money
My name is Makhmadullo. I have been a customer with Wellsfargo Bank since 2001. On January 16th I couldn't access my internet banking. I called Wellsfargo Bank and they told me that my accounts was on hold and will be closed on January 31. I had 11 account altogether. They told me to call to Prevention Department. I called Prevention Department and I talked with one of them called Susan and he extension number is 3879 and she told me that they will close my account on January 31st because of my history with another bank. I had over $1300 in 2 of my accounts. They told me they will send me cashier check on January 31st when they close my account. They sent me eight cashiers checks for my eight accounts with low amount of money but they didn't send me cashier check for the other 2 accounts that had over $1300 dollars in this account [protected] and $119 dollars in this account [protected]. I called prevention department again and one of the customer service told me that I owed Wellsfargo money but I had never owed Wellsfargo money. I told her to transfer me to Susan extension 3879 that I talked with her previously but she told me Susan is not here. I called many times but they continue telling me Susan is not here. They are lying me, cheating me and they want to steal my money by not sending me my $1300 dollars that I had in my account. Wellsfargo is thieves.
I really appreciate your help.
More Wellsfargo Free Checking Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - billed for account that closed 2 years ago and impacted my credit and increase rates on mortgage
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - unable to payoff car loan
- Wells Fargo - poor customer service
- Wells Fargo - tellers
- Wells Fargo - personal checking