Wells Fargo — wells fargo dealer services
In 2013 I purchased a vehicle via Car max and was financed with Wells Fargo Dealer Services, I purchased GAP insurance with the loan In 08/16 I was contacted by Wells Fargo who offered me refinancing at a lower rate.
I refinanced my vehicle over the phone and was advised that my GAP coverage was included. My vehicle was in a accident and recently deemed totaled. I was just advised by Wells Fargo I no longer have GAP coverage. I was advised my GAP was cancelled when I refinanced the vehicle and the money left in the GAP was forwarded toward the principle balance.
I was never informed about my GAP policy being cancelled and was mislead by the Wells Fargo customer service rep who refinanced my vehicle.
More Wells Fargo Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - insurance repair escrow
- Wells Fargo - unethical behaviour for mortgage lender 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - customer services
- Wells Fargo - closed credit card acct 
- Wells Fargo - harassment