Wells Fargo

Posted: Jan 12, 2018 by

Poor Customer Service

Atco, New Jersey
I was in your Atco, NJ branch today to make my weekly business deposit. We have had many issues with our deposits in the past, ie, missing checks, wrong amounts deposited, etc.
This has lead us to have the teller run each check while we wait and confirm our numbers match. It has proved to be effective. We have had no adjustments since we began this procedure.
I have, on more than one occasion, witnessed the unwillingness of the teller to run the checks for me. Today was another example. When I handed her the checks I heard her say to the teller next to her "I can't believe we haven't had any complaints that we're still doing this" She then proceeded to make a mess of the checks I had organized leaving me to go back to my office and spend another 1/2 hour reorganizing the checks, all 160 of them.
Let me be very clear that I was the only customer in the bank needing teller assistance. It is my understanding that is her job to wait on customers, whatever that job may entail.
As a business owner, I was appalled at the service I received and will take my business elsewhere.
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Banks

Comments

A  12th of Jan, 2018 by    0 Votes
welcome to the scam of banking they are mostly inregulated ( no law they have to cash any check for example)
they are only concerned about what scam fees and other things that they can ram down us where just there atms
this is the same bank that the ceo in front of a senate hearing more or less laughed at there " fake account" scam

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree