Wells Fargo Online Banking / bill pay

Wells Fargo Banking
I am very troubled by Wells Fargo not seeming to be able to deliver my payments in a timely manner. I have other banks that have billpay and they always manage to only have a 1-2 days difference between debiting my account and paying the check. With Wells they constantly take money out of my account and it takes seven or more (this month you debited my acct on 2nd and as of 9th the check is still not received) days to get the payment. The mail from CA to my state only takes 2 days so it means Wells is holding money for 5 or more days between the time you debit my acct and you send the check this is not fair business practice to hold my money for so long and do what I assume you do on all accounts which creates millions of dollars for overnight sweeping and for 5 days that is a big amount of interest. I say this because NO other bank I use has such a long lag time in payment receipt and I believe Wells needs to be held to normal standards.

A  21st of Sep, 2009 by
what happened to this person happened to me. i paid my auto insurance and 4 weeks later got a letter from my insurance company that my policy was cancelled due to non payment. i contacted wellsfargo and they told me that the insurance company did not cash my bill payment check. this was rediculosu as wellsfargo was sitting with this money all along. why did they not notify me that the money is still in their suspense account acrueing interest!

Wells Fargo Logo Wells Fargo