Wells Fargo Modification / loan modification

1 Roy, UT, United States Review updated:

I have been working with wells fargo for months on submitting an application for a loan modification. I have submitted the same
documents over and over and over. My home preservation specialist is never available. I call every single day to inquire, never never can i speak to her. I speak to a different representative every day and am given yet another list of documents that i have already submitted to send in again. I honestly feel that i am being stalled so the loan can not even be up for consideration. I am a senior that has received guardianship of my grandchildren and i am trying everything possible to secure a home and security for these kids to grow u[p in. Now they have stalled long enough that a foreclosure date has been set, but still under the pretense of helping me through this

Sa
Nov 8, 2016

Comments

• Ba
      6th of Dec, 2016

Wells Fargo can not dual track your loan. That means that they are working with you on a loan modification and now also a foreclosure. That is against the terms of their court ordered settlement judgment. The fine for this is $1 million dollars per offense. I invite you to consider sending a fax or certified letter to Wells Fargo, Office of the President and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency to report this violation. You may also want to enter it as a complaint at their website for the illegal bank accounts they opened. wellsfargo.com/commitment or call toll free 1-877-924-8697.
    I've written to the new leader there and asked him to provide more full page ads regarding the loan modification and foreclosure scandal. It was due to the treatment of homeowners that caused many individuals to close their accounts at Wells Fargo. Thus, the bank had to take illegal actions to conceal these massive customer bank account closings by opening fraudulent ones, never approved by their remaining customers. This bank and all the others need to be held accountable. Maybe Mr. Trump will do so? Write your politicians and suggest further action against the bank take place.
    You elected Congressman or woman can send the bank a letter that will stop the sale for a while, so do go to their office and ask for one. They all have a form letter that requests the bank cancel the sale and work with you. This should be done right away!