Wells Fargo Home Mortgage / screwing again!!!
They have been screwing me for over a year now – in November they told me I owed them $5, 400 within three weeks or foreclosure would begin. I was ONE payment behind, about $3, 000 in late fees and the rest was when they screwed me on the loan modification that I declined (it ended up being a higher interest rate and was no help to me at all). I came up with the money borrowing from 401K, mom and gave them everything I had. I had mailed them (electronically) $1, 000 about 4 times and then a $1, 400 payment. (The whole year or more, they were marking me as 3 months late on my credit report, which in fact, I was only one month late)
Okay, NOW they say I am negative $550 in escrow. They took one of my $1, 000 payments, and added it to escrow, taking me out of the negative and now have a positive escrow balance of over $450. They say that I am again one payment behind which means they will report to the credit agency a 30-day late. Of course, they were supposed to put all of that towards my principal balance, they said nothing about Escrow. I think i may contact a lawyer!!!
More Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - customer service banker's
- Wells Fargo - fees
- Wells Fargo - home mortgage
- Wells Fargo - bill pay
- Wells Fargo - fraud