Wells Fargo / Financial advisor, in maryland
I was with [name removed], a different advisor. He left the company.
[name removed] took over my account. She did NOT call me, contact me to discuss my account.
I called her, each time we spoke she had scripted response. I decided to MOVE all of my money out of Wells Fargo. I did not want to pay her advising fees each quarter. She did NOTHING. I do not want to pay 1% for NOTHING.
I asked that ALL funds be liquidated and transferred to my new account at Vanguard. THREE times I learned that not ALL of my funds were transferred. [name removed] NEVER called to explain, or tell me what to do. I had to PROBLEM solve on my own, with Vanguards help. It appears that after 4 months I believe I have transferred everything out. I would not be surprised if I still had something with you r firm. Your firm is rated one of the WORST companies to do any business with. I was conned, scammed .
I want ALLLL of the fees I paid to Ann Calvert refunded to me A S A P or I will take it up to the federal level. I intend to make sure that I am FULLY refunded for services NOT provided.
PLease refund ALLLLLLLLL fees paid immediately and sent to Vanguard as a transfer from the money market account that was in my name.
Please advise when this happens, and the amount.
More Wells Fargo Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - insurance repair escrow
- Wells Fargo - unethical behaviour for mortgage lender 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - customer services
- Wells Fargo - closed credit card acct 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - to return vehicle