Wells Fargo Business Credit Card / do not do business with these crooks!
This company operates in a very unethical manner. They promised 0% interest rate in the first year. I asked if this included balance transfers they said yes.
I got the checks and paid my other credit card a/c and their check bounced. They said I did not have the right check, which THEY sent me. After paying with the replacement check I got the bill. My interest rate was 24%. They said they considered this a cash advance and that was the reason. I have a credit score above 800.
They said I had to have a clean six month record to lower the interest rate.
My payments starting becoming mysteriously late even though they were sent in on time so I tried paying them over the phone. One payment they said was not applied due to "clerical error." They said since it was not my fault I would not pay the late charge but sure enough it was on my next statement.
I tried using Western Union Quick Collect. I was assured they would credit me the day I sent in the payment. I did the wire on 12/10 and gave them the control number when they called on the 15th to say my payment was late. They said they never got it and I would have to track it myself.
They eventually said they got it on the 19th and could not adjust my account to show this or credit my late fee because it was not their fault.
This is after numerous other promises were made to me about lowering my interest rate etc. which were also never kept. Warning!!!! Do not do business with these crooks. Try a more reputable company and any company that repeatedly mails you offers is suspect. I will be paying off this bill with my next statement.
More Wells Fargo Business Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - billed for account that closed 2 years ago and impacted my credit and increase rates on mortgage
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - unable to payoff car loan
- Wells Fargo - poor customer service
- Wells Fargo - Tellers
- Wells Fargo - personal checking