Wells Fargo Bank / fraud and lies
If you have an account or thinking about opening one with this bank. Get your money out. There is no room in this country for a business like this to exist. They unscrupulous, unethical, unprofessional, unaccountable in their business practices. This behavior is unacceptable.
Like many others I, too, have had problems with fabricated overdraft fees. transactions being done twice. Accounting entries and practices are wrong and improper (If not illegal). Trying to deal with Wells Fargo on these matters is a joke. I had an instance where I saw a transaction that was posted online removed. I call the 800 # They say its there. I ask for them to contact the online dept. to have a three way conversation and they say they don, t have the capabilities to do that. Nor would they look into it. You will never get 2 people together at wells fargo if you have an issue. It would mean accountability on there part.
Trying to decipher their policies regarding deposits, holds, accounting methods is as difficult (if not more than) as trying to understand the unintelligible double speak they use to explain it. When cornered they won't talk to you.
Wells Fargo will finally have their day in court, as there is a class lawsuit pending against them. I have read the papers that were filed and while I do agree with them I still have other issues I want addressed and am seeking counsel to help with this.
More Wells Fargo Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - service 
- [Resolved] Wells Fargo - branch manager
- Wells Fargo - moving funds from an existing retirement plan
- Wells Fargo - unauthorized purchases made by my debit card no...5875 &...5867
- Wells Fargo - money issue from the buyer