Wells Fargo Auto Finance / lost a payment
I purchased a vehicle in June of 2006 and our first payment was due on August 1st which was drafted out of account each month there after. In November Wells Fargo took it apon themselves to add insurance to our vehicle $2700.00 and we had insurance on the vehicle when purchased. They were sent a copy of insurance policy 3 times by our Allstate. They took one of our payments and paid the insurance and never had added it back to our account. Now 10 payments latter they are calling saying we are a payment behind. I have actual letters from the bank show the bank draft, date and confirmation draft number. They are harassing me saying I didn't make a payment. I have called and called and faxed and faxed and to no avail have I gotten this straightened out. My next step is go to the local News station.
Any help would be appreciated.
More Wells Fargo Auto Finance Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - Investment banking
- Wells Fargo - my direct deposit
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - wells fargo corrupt executives - michael devito, liz bryant, liz djokovich bryant, perry hilzendeger
- Wells Fargo - rewards
- Wells Fargo - foreclosure threats