Wells Fargo Auto Finance / lost a payment

I purchased a vehicle in June of 2006 and our first payment was due on August 1st which was drafted out of account each month there after. In November Wells Fargo took it apon themselves to add insurance to our vehicle $2700.00 and we had insurance on the vehicle when purchased. They were sent a copy of insurance policy 3 times by our Allstate. They took one of our payments and paid the insurance and never had added it back to our account. Now 10 payments latter they are calling saying we are a payment behind. I have actual letters from the bank show the bank draft, date and confirmation draft number. They are harassing me saying I didn't make a payment. I have called and called and faxed and faxed and to no avail have I gotten this straightened out. My next step is go to the local News station.

Any help would be appreciated.

N  31st of Jul, 2007 by
My husband and I have had our vehicle financed w/ Wells fargo for 2 years now. In June they drafted our payment (unauthorized) out of our checking account. I have called and called, faxed the summary from the bank clearly stating that Wells fargo drafted the money and plus gave a trace number that the bank gave me. Wells fargo is yet to find this payment and claims they cannot find the money. All I keep talking to is a representative and they claim the system will be updated. Also, from them drafting this money out unauthorized it through our account in the negative hitting us w/ overdraft fees. I am pissed off and am getting no where. Does anyone have any advice?
A  30th of Dec, 2007 by
Wells Fargo lost, misapplied, my electron transfer payment....via my bank...the WF customer service would not deal with me. Said I had to resolve it through my bank, but almost wouldn't talk to my bank because I was the customer. The collections department after 7 calls, most after I told them to not call, finally gave me an address that no one would tell be about.....this is after I had to change my phone number from repeated calls for non-payment on my car loan, when they had my money. I sent Wells Fargo my bank statements showing payment plus 2 copies of the the confirmation of the electronic transfer, (my bank also sent 2). I simply told them to either fix it or I would notify the Attorney Gerneral of my state and the FDIC. They fixed the problem, but I have been again charged with a late fee. I have just mailed WF Inquiry Resolution a request to remove the late fee charge and I am hopeful they will. If not, I will do what I told them I will do.

The address is: