Weight Watchers On-line Subscription / automatic billing without knowledge
I signed up for a 3 month trial of Weight Watchers last summer. I thought (obviously I was wrong in my thinking I admit) that after the 3 months my subscription would end. Or at least that I would be notified before any renewal or invoicing would occur.
Again, I was wrong.
The problem is that I rarely use credit cards. I only check my bills on-line periodically - which I did last week. I was shocked and horrified to find that my account was past due - with late charges! When I investigated, i found that they were all due to continuous billing by Weight Watchers.
To date, I have had a perfect credit history - I have NEVER paid late fees, nor have I ever missed any payments.
I am absolutely horrified that because of Weight Watchers, my good name and credit scores are in jeopardy. Weight Watchers refuses to refund or cancel any of it's charges.
More Weight Watchers On-line Subscription Complaints & Reviews
- Weight Watchers - cannot cancel membership! 
- Weight Watchers Monthly Pass - unable to cancel monthly pass 
- WeightWatchers.com - beware 7 day free trial is not free! 
- Weight Watchers Online - no free trial - it's a ripoff! 
- Weight Watchers - new pricing a rip-off for lifetime/seniors
- Weight Watchers - cancellation charge
- Weight Watchers International - smart one meatloaf
- Weight Watchers At Work Program - no refund
- Weight Watchers - cancellation/ shady buissness policy
- WeightWatchers.com - beware - free 30 day trial is not free!