Wegmans — rude cashier
Hello on Wednesday March 1 I had my first horrible experience at Wegmans. The cashier at East Ave Wegmans register 14 around 9:30am was very rude to me. I even switched registers because she was very hostile when I asked her nicely if she could move the belt as I was putting my stuff on. I even took my stuff off the belt and moved to another register. When she questioned why I moved registers I explained I didn't feel comfortable and didn't want her customer service. She said "Whatever" That was not good customer service. I told the manager on duty but I don't know how it was handled or if anything was written up. The hostllity was very uncomfortable for me and to be told "whatever" was shocking especially coming from an older woman who should have known better. I moved to the register next to me and was treated with the respect I deserved and what I expect in Wegmans.
More Wegmans Complaints & Reviews
- Wegmans - my 86 year old father could not buy beer because he no longer drives 
- Wegmans - unprofessional security
- Wegmans - pays off employes to keep quiet 
- Wegmans Food Markets - epic fail 
- Wegmans - very poor customer service 
- Onondaga Blvd. Wegmans - customer service worker "leah"
- Wegmans - customer service of cashier 
- Wegmans Food Markets - bakery/bagels
- Wegmans - birthday cake
- Wegmans Food Markets - your store's pizza