Wegmans / horrible coupon policy
Don't shop at Wegmans if you don't want to deal with their idiotic coupon policy. They only allow you to use FOUR coupons per person per day. I tried to use more than 4 and the cashier had to call the manager. Then the manager had to find out information about their limiting coupon policy. Meanwhile the people who were behind me were moaning and groaning because the manager was taking so long. Finally after being embarassed by the Wegmans staff I was told I could only use four coupons. I will NEVER shop there again.
More Wegmans Complaints & Reviews
- Wegmans - my 86 year old father could not buy beer because he no longer drives 
- Wegmans - unprofessional security
- Wegmans - pays off employes to keep quiet 
- Wegmans Food Markets - epic fail 
- Wegmans - very poor customer service 
- Onondaga Blvd. Wegmans - customer service worker "leah"
- Wegmans - customer service of cashier 
- Wegmans Food Markets - bakery/bagels
- Wegmans - birthday cake
- Wegmans Food Markets - your store's pizza