Wegmans Food Marketsbakery/bagels

I have been shopping at the Wegmans in Chadds Ford, Pa since the day they opened. I absolutely love this store. Our family enjoys the bagels. I come at least 3 times a week to shop, but I especially come for the bagels and fresh fruit. Over the past 2-3 months the bagels have been awful!!! They're so burned on the bottom and they're dry all over. So when you toast them they become hard as a rock!!! I have complained a number of times. The one guy told me that most people like them really dark. Well that's a bs excuse!! And I'm not sure how that would work for the people who don't like them dark. I know for me and my family, we toast our bagels. So if they're already dark then they're going to get burned once they're toasted.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Chadds Ford, PA The other guy who I think is maybe the shift manager told me that there's basically nothing they can do about it because they have to be cooked for a certain amount of time. And I understand that, I really do. But there has to be a way to bake them so they're not burned like this. And this just started happening a few months ago. Another person told me that it depends on when they put them in the oven. Like if the temp is too high. Ok, hmmm well that's probably the problem right there (common sense). So why is this so hard to fix?? We really like wegmans bagels, that's why I'm taking the time to write this long complaint. I've bought the bagels so many times when I knew they didn't look right, but I figured ah I'll try em. And guess what?! I ended up throwing them away cause they were awful! So I'm just tired of throwing my money away. And I would love for the problem to be resolved.

Kd