Weebly / http://arthurvaso.weebly.com/shitpoets.html

Dear complaint weebly .com

I forwarded the communication below to you yesterday in the belief that you will appreciate the seriousness and distressing nature of this problem as as of now, I have not as much as received an acknowledgement from you, much less any attempt to shut down this offensive post and take due diligence with your offending client.

In the present climate where you Providers are being criticize for not doing enough to stamp out these sort of behaviour, my situation once again highlight the concerns expressed by both some Governments and the public at large, in this regard. This offending example of hateful behaviour and Cyberbullying is prevalent because necessary actions are not taken at the right time and despite assurance from your custmer Service Dept, you have FAILED ME and will continue to do so, all because of your profit margin. I am grossly disappointed at your handling of this matter and thank you for my continuing distress.

I am a contributor on Hello Poetry and as the above indicates I have been subjected to obnoxious and inappropriate and indictable cyberbullying by this member called Vasa, I had made an innocuous comment on a poem of his and received in return a rather angry response, I had replied stating they were only my opinion and I do not want any further engagement with him on this matter.

Vasa then changed identity and under the guise of this new account in the name of Cirrus, he forwarded me a link to a blog site he owns: The offending link is hereby posted and its a gross example of propagating Hate and Cyberbullying, behaviours that should not be condoned.

Respond to Cirrus

This link reveals the work of a sadistic, sick, immature bully and shows the disgusting venom of a coward and a cyberbully. As you can see he actually lifted my image posted at Hello Poet and accompanied with abuse he proceeded to malign me and made derogatory and abusive claims. This is indictable, horrendous and extremely distressing and has caused me and my reputation great distress and upset. This blog has an International readership and you can imagine the disrepute such a post could do. This is a serious infringement of my rights and a grievous attempt to cause me emotional injuries.

I am tendering this formal complaints to you in this communication and urge immediate action from you. I am sure you will agree that such behaviour should not and cannot be condoned on your hosting sight. I would like to known what actions you intend to take in this matter at your earliest convenience. What safe-guard do you have regarding the infringement of your compliance code and to prevent the misuse of the services you provide and what actions you take to prevent such an indictable and distressing behaviour. this man's action should not be happening in this day and age and I urge you take immediate action to shut down this offensive page and ban Vaso from your Site.

I urge your immediate action in this serious breach and require that the presence of Vaso onn this site is no longer tenable and he should be banned and without any further recourse to appear under a different identity on this site, I believe Vaso should be compelled to make me an apology and retract and remove the distress material he has produced.

I await your urgent response and thank you for your attention

Pa
Sep 25, 2018

Comments

• Ki
      18th of Feb, 2019

This is a false post, I have verified all the links on that site, and there in no public links mentioned in the complaint. As a user of Hello Poetry, this person has abused and trolled and insulted many persons there and is not propagating his hatred and harassment, I have advised the site in case they wish to take legal action, Further more he is using a false name here.