Webrootautorenewal

Bought Webroot Antivirus and Internet security Software a year ago. First they have auto renewal program that you have to opt out of which is explained to you in small print at the very bottom of your welcoming e-mail. Secondly that same paragraph says you'll receive e-mail notification before the renewal is charged. Needless to say that is not the case. They instantly take your money but some how it takes them 3 to 5 or even up to 7 business days to get a refund processed.

Ja
Feb 05, 2015

Comments

• Su
      Dec 28, 2009
    Webroot - auto-renew
    Tom Sullivan
    2531 N.W. 66th Street
    Oklahoma City
    Oklahoma
    Phone: [protected]
    [protected]@sbcglobal.net

did not want auto enew. system attacked by virus 10-09. cost me 200 dollars US to have system cleaned-your software did not protect me. I want my Discover account credited for $29.95 immediately.

Mar 19, 2010
    Webroot - charged card no purchase

i see many ppl have posted about webroot making charges on debit cards with no authorization... well they got us too 43.00 have not used them in 3 yrs dont even have their product on computer.. has anyone had success with tracking them down for refund... that is B.S

• Me
      Oct 31, 2010

webroot has charged my account $43.05 for something I have not ordered. What do you intend to do about this? I want an answered imediatly I was not even in town at the time all this took place!

• Me
      Oct 31, 2010

where is my answer ?

• Ez
      Jun 05, 2014

Webroot Anti Virus charged my account today 06/05/2014 $42.39 without authorization and for something i did not purchased. i never had any business transaction with them, i request that my money be refunded back into my account with immediate effect.cos that is stealing.this is the second time this is happening to me.

• Tr
      Aug 25, 2014

Webroot Software, Inc. charged my credit $32.09 Without my authorization and for something that was non-existent and never agree to. This is FRAUD pure and simple. Any charges from them should be ignored.

• To