Weathershield Windows / Failure of Product
Weather Shield windows are failing all over our townhome complex, and instead of standing by their warranty, they're honoring the supposed "unlimited lifetime" warranty at only 50%. I posted this photo on their Facebook page, only to discover that instead of addressing it, they simply deleted it. The windows where the seal has clearly malfunctioned resulting in moderate to severe condensation between the panes. Others have fallen decorative elements, as seen in the photo below. Apparently this window isn't even covered at the 50% level. So, our retiree and fixed-income residents will have to find some sort of solution to their terrible windows. How pathetic, that WS can't even answer a complaint on FB with any sort of customer service. Instead, they just yank the post. There are many other websites where I'll be posting their terrible customer service.
More Weathershield Windows Complaints & Reviews
- Weathershield Windows And Doors - Not honoring warranty 
- Weathershield Windows - Does not stand behind warranty 
- Weather Shield - Bad service 
- Weather Shield Legacy Windows and doors - Defective products, fraud, etc.
- Weathershield Windows And Doors - poor product
- Weather Shield Windows - Horrible windows and customer service
- Weather Shield Windows - Warranty not being honored
- Weather Shield - Don't deal with this terrible company!
- Weather Shield MFG - Windows
- Weathershield - doors leaking