Wc*value*plus - V (Djtones) / Want canceled and refunded charges

1 MN, United States Review updated:

They have been charging me $16.95 un-authroized from my bank account for 4 months. one charge on my account stated DJTONES whatever that is. They also say WC*VALUE-V whatever that is.

I am an elderly lady on a fixed income. I cannot afford this out of my account. I want this canceled and my money refunded of 4 payments before April first and you charge me again.

Comments

Ed
  29th of Apr, 2008

This is a rip off company.I did not order from them dont know how they got my card #.I need to have my funde refunded to me.

Ba
  24th of May, 2008

Got this started; never use it and get billed $19+ every month. Got to figure out how to cancel.

Ed
  27th of May, 2008

I have the same problem. How can I get them to stop? I am elderly and dont hace this kind of money.I have lean living the tea AndWC values taking out 19.95 and 14.95 each month please tell me what to do I have already cancled them both twice. Please I need help

Do
  7th of Jul, 2008

Reference --WCValue Plus--!-800-475-1040--the person to speak with is Oliver Walton out of Omaha--he transfered me to Lori Kienow ext 2349 --her # is 1-800-383-2747--the main name of the company is Central States Group--the girl Lori is out of Iowa--I was also charged 16.95 on 6 jul 08--they have no knowledge of any of this-- they say--but Lori is the accountant for the company and she says her records show no charges made--so we are changing everything--it is a shame and disgrace that these people can get by with this--we are fighting a war here at home as well as abroad--by the complaints being made these people have been doing this for a while--I am calling the police department in Omaha, NE and I am calling the governor of Iowa something has to be done to stop these people---hopefully we can stop them

Kk
  1st of Aug, 2008

I submitted a complaint 20 minutes ago, where is it ? Richard Papile stole my banking info and ordered WC Value Plus-v, they are sex pervert videos.Richie9685@rr.com also picked up the 6 yr. old living upstairs from him.I found a receipt 4 panties in his car and asked what they were 4.Richie said he picked her up from swimming and she had no panties !!! How would he know? Where was the "MOTHER"? I reported this ACW!!! These sickos should b put away 4EVER Kathy M.

Ch
  6th of Aug, 2008

On my bank statement, show a amount of 16.95.I donot know what is for.I would like to a deposet back to my account.Please do evey thing you can to put these people away for ever Kinner c.

Li
  22nd of Aug, 2008

WC Value Plus have charged me twice in one week onmy debit account. How did they get the account #. to be taking money from my checking. I have put in a cancellation with them. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!