WC Value Plus / How to get your money back & get this &company& back!
This company fraudulently took money from my account, and thankfully I noticed it immediately. I specifically told the salesman "no." The way to get your money back is to write a letter to the company notifying them of your complaint, your desire to cancel & demand your money back - send it certified mail. Send it to the company responsible for WC Value Plus:
1100 Wayzata Blvd
Minneapolis, MN 55305
Also send a copy of the letter to the Better Business Bureau of Minnesota & North Dakota [protected]). Their address is:
2706 Gannon Rd
Saint Paul, MN 55116
The director of consumer affairs at Provell/WC Value Plus is Michael J. Murphy. He will probably send a letter back saying that you placed an order & provided "electronic signature authorization" (which is a lie), but they will refund your money.
You can also send a copy of your complaint to the Federal Trade Commission at:
The FTC cannot get your money back, so it is still important to send letters to Provell & the BBB. But the FTC needs to be notified about these fraudulent business practices.
More WC Value Plus Complaints & Reviews
- WC Value Plus - How to cancel WC Value plus! 
- WC Value Plus - Credit fraud 
- WC Value Plus - This is a huge scam! 
- WC Value Plus - UNAUTHORIZED withdrawal from my bank account 
- WC Value Plus - Scam Artist Refund Website 
- WC Value Plus - I never authorized nor even had knowledge of this company until the charges to my bank account appeared.
- WC Value Plus - Unauthorized charges 
- WC Value Plus - unauthorized credit card charges
- WC Value Plus - charges without knowing 
- WC Value Plus - Beware of this scam!