Wawa

Posted: May 19, 2017 by

specialty drinks

I was in the Aston Wawa (Pennell Rd) at about 9:30 pm. I ordered a strawberry banana smoothie at 9:27 pm. There was a man behind the counter separating pretzels. The manager was at the end of the deli talking to an employee the whole time I was there. After waiting 10 minutes the woman who was making sandwiches ran over, printed up my drink order and started making it. I got my small strawberry banana smoothie after 15 minutes (9:42) and I was the only customer in the store. The woman who made my drink apologized for the wait, but I didn't answer. I felt badly right away because it wasn't her fault. There were 3 other people who could have helped me or spoken to me to tell why I had to wait so long. I would not have written this if it had been the first time. The service and work is very inequitable there. It seems that 30% of the employees do 100% of the work.
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Retail Stores

Comments

N  21st of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
You can, like, order a "Smoothie"...in Mississippi? I'm impressed. The place is starting to come out of the stone age. Can coloreds get them?

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree