[Resolved] Waste Management [WM]blocking car with dumpsters.

Waste management drivers are purposely leaving the dumpsters in front of my car blocking it in. Spoke to route supervisor to resolve issue, but didn't help at all. Drivers kept on doing it. I have take pictures and video of when the drivers leave the dumpster in front of my car. This issue needs to be take up to a corporate level. Drivers need to be retrain or remove from job. Today coming home to find two dumpsters in front of my car is a problem because I have to do the drivers job now.

Waste Management [WM]

• Resolution statement

• Waste Management [WM] Customer Care's Response, Dec 04, 2018

Hello, very sorry to see this. We will have this addressed at once. Please email [protected]@wm.com Sub: (Complaints Board) with the service address and your contact info, so we may look into. Look forward to speaking with you. ^mp

An