[Resolved] Waste Management [WM] — blocking car with dumpsters.
Waste management drivers are purposely leaving the dumpsters in front of my car blocking it in. Spoke to route supervisor to resolve issue, but didn't help at all. Drivers kept on doing it. I have take pictures and video of when the drivers leave the dumpster in front of my car. This issue needs to be take up to a corporate level. Drivers need to be retrain or remove from job. Today coming home to find two dumpsters in front of my car is a problem because I have to do the drivers job now.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Waste Management [WM] Customer Care's Response, Dec 04, 2018
Hello, very sorry to see this. We will have this addressed at once. Please email [protected]@wm.com Sub: (Complaints Board) with the service address and your contact info, so we may look into. Look forward to speaking with you. ^mp
More Waste Management [WM] Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Waste Management - scam charges 
- [Resolved] Waste Management - overcharged 
- [Resolved] Waste Management - ethics 
- Waste Management - unreasonable cancellation fees 
- Waste Management - breach of contract
- [Resolved] Waste Management [WM] - garbage service and customer service
- [Resolved] Waste Management [WM] - recycling not picked up
- Waste Management - scam 
- Waste Management - unfair working conditions 
- [Resolved] Waste Management [WM] - garbage cans