Warrior Custom Golf

Posted:

Letter in the Mail

Warrior Custom Golf
Irvine, California
I got a letter in the mail with a great offer to try all these different golf products and I couldn't believe it. I have never played a game of golf in my life (but I'm taking it up this summer, so I was interested at first) I thought it was way too good to be true so I googled. Thank you to everyone else who posted about the scam before. I am posting now because I got a personalized letter in the mail. My name is spelled right and everything, that is rare. So everyone else out there, beware! The offer is so tempting, but don't do it!!!
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Sports & Recreation

Comments

N  9th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
I have to be completely honest here: I freakin LOVE the 3-Iron Hybrid. I am a -3 Index, play Mizuno MP-68 irons, Cleveland Weges, Scotty Putter and Ping i15 3-Wood & Driver...most aggresive set you can possibly play with. I put the Warrior in the back of the closet for a year after doing the "scammish" eval. I got a 3-Wood, 3-Hybrid and LobWedge for about $175 when it was said and done, with X-Flex shafts.

Last week I picked up the Hybrid because I was frustrated with mine (Burner Tour TaylorMade) and have played two rounds with it. It has become my favorite club in the bag...this is no SHITT. I hit this 3-Hybrid with shaping ability perfectly. With no wind I can hit a sweet little 225 yard and land my target softly. This is just my sincere input!

Feel free to email me if you think I'm lying or a company rep. I am not. Live in Houston, TX. jp_cas20@hotmail.com

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree