Warrior Custom Golf/Holiday Grab Bagabsolutely free holiday grab bag

Just received my "$350" value grab bag from Warrior Golf, what a joke. Here"s what I got for $350, joke balls, plastic practice balls, spike wrench, plastic brush tees, plastic cleat & divot tool, coffee mug, hat, dozen golf balls and a rolled up reprint picture! And to receive these wonderful gifts I had to AGREE to demo 3 fairway woods at a cost of $399.00 dollars, plus$39.95 S&H. When I called to get a mandatory return authorization number for the clubs, I was informed that Warrior would make any adjustments to my clubs and they would call me back. So far, no call back! This is a scam, plain and simple and I fell for it.

• Va
    vattanak kang Nov 21, 2015

i think you could had opt out for the custom driver and just get the holiday grab bag. For 39.99 for shipping and handling ? no trainer club?