Warrior Custom Golf / deceptive pratices

1 Irvine, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-600-5113

I recieved a card in the mail stating that since I am an amateur golfer and not using Warrior custom golf clubs I had been selected to recieve a "free" golf gift grab bag a $250 value, redemption code #GB39. The card states that the S&H is not included, S&H came to $39.00. Here is my complaint, in order to get the "free" golf gift grab bag I would have to agree to test 3 Warrior custom golf clubs, a driver and two fairway woods, in which Warrior custom golf clubs would charge my credit card $399.00. I would be refunded the $399.00 minus the $39.00 S&H if I returned the 3 clubs within 45 days. I told the telemarketer that I did not want to try the 3 clubs and he stated that paying the $399.00 by credit card was the only way that I could get the "free" golf gift grab bag. I am sure that there are laws against such practice. Warrior Custum Golf is not to be trusted!

Pa

Comments

• Jd
      22nd of Sep, 2010

They won't allow return, however offered a partial refund. That was over a week ago and still no credit to my credit card. John, a supervisor assured me he would take care of it at once.
    Warrior Golf is nothing more than a type of time share scam. If you won't take their product at the 1st price, they will either lower price if you promise not to return or offer some other product that you only have pay the shipping. Hell the clubs aren't worth the shipping cost. Just like their guaranty is worthless.
    The customer supervisor even admitted the former sales person was just giving a sale pitch to get any kind of sale. Buyer beware!