Warrior Custom Golfphone calls

J

This company continues to call me at least 2-3 times a day (using different numbers but when call them back they are both Warrior Golf) even though they have been asked several times to NOT call me anymore. I am on the 'do not call' list and again have requested they STOP calling me but the calls continue. An e-mail was sent to their customer service a couple of weeks ago which no response was sent and the calls continue... What does one have to do to STOP the harassment ??????????
Anything you can do would be greatly appreciated !!!
Jeannie Dunn

• Ro
    RonR Oct 15, 2009

They have been doing the same thing to me for SEVERAL YEARS and will not stop. They even call on Sundays and frequently very late in the evening (I'm on central time). It's unbelievable and I am very surprised that no one seems able or willing to do anything about it. I have filed complaints with the "Do Not Call" registry to no avail. My advice to everyone is to try very hard to keep these people from ever getting ahold of your telephone number.