Warbyparker.com / They overcharge and provide bad-quality glasses

United States Review updated:

I twice ordered from the website www.warbyparker.com. I was really upset, ‘coz I choose the glasses and proceeded to pay, but the price on the website didn’t match with the price, which they took from me. Their customer services didn’t work and no one replied to my multiple emails. As well as the quality of glasses was bad. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

Jo
Sep 30, 2014

Comments

• Za
      Sep 30, 2014

I've ordered 3 pair of glasses and 3 pair of sunglasses and all have been the best glasses I've ever had. Customer service has always been unbelievably good. Best people and company I've ever shopped.

• Bo
      Apr 02, 2015

Bought two pairs of glasses. Overcharged me as well. Warby Parker withdrew funds multiple times in succession, temporary costing me hundreds of dollars in excess of actual charges, only one charge of which corresponded to actual price. This can happen for all kinds of reasons, especially when purchasing online.
    So, understanding that mistakes can happen, I call Warby Parker fully expecting that we'll work this out immediately, no big deal. The friendly representative essentially fabricates a story about how my salesperson had just sent me an email abut this (he had not) and that Warby Parker have already credited me the amount of the difference. They had not done so.
    I had to get my bank involved and lodge an overcharge dispute.
    So, while I have no problem with Warby in terms of their glasses, or even the fact that they may make a mistake now and again, I certainly do have a problem with lying, especially when it wasn't even necessary.
    I wouldn't do business with them again