Walmart.com / theft
I thought I did this yesterday, I don't see it on complaints board. Here's the story. On 10/24/2010 I checked my bank account on line. Someone at Walmart.com had charged $279. 61 on my debit card. I immediatly looked up the phone number for walmart.com & told the guy what had happened. He laughed and said that someone had changed a letter in my email address & used my debit card to charge the $279.61. He said that the item hadn't shipped yet & cancelled the order. He wouldn't tell me who had done it or what they had tried to buy. When I have emailed walmart.com I have been told that I had to file a police report to get any information from them. They did not get the money out of the account, So I don't see what the police report will do. I had to rush to my bank to cancel my debit card. Tell all of your friends & relatives that walmart.com is not secure to order anything from them. Do not give them your debit or charge card numbers. Someone there is a thief. I am a senior on disability, So I believe that this is a crime against seniors.
More Walmart.com Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - curb pick up, employee and manager.
- Walmart Stores - honor advertised prices
- Walmart Stores - gingerbread train kit 
- Walmart - 1000 reward
- Walmart Store in Berryville AR - a&w small beverage drinks