Walmart / walmart return policy doesn't make sense
I have been shopping at Walmart for years. Part of the reason that I was very pleased with Walmart was there return policy. They stood by the promise of satisfaction guaranteed. Nation wide the Walmart stores would return any item purchased at any Walmart. That is very important for me, my family and friends located throughout the country especially when we are buying for someone else. However, recently we received a gift of a pair of shoes from a friend in Florida.
The shoes were too small for my grand daughter. When we tried to return them to a Walmart in San Jose, California they told us the product was not in their system; even when the Walmart tag with the price was still attached to it. My daughter also purchased some diet pills. She had been taking them for sometime. However, recently she started taking some other meds where she can no longer take these diet pills. They told us they could not return the diet pills without a receipt.
We hope that the Walmart stores will continue to stand by the policy of satisfaction guaranteed otherwise we will be forced to buy less. I just bought my first case of stage one diapers in 9 years to set my babys diaper bag up for delievry in a week from walmart, i get them home and open them up i start putting the diapers in the diaper bag to see that about 7 have no tabs on them.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!