Walmartwalmart gift card

On December 11, 2016 my son purchased 6 or more gift cards at the Walmart store #3495. He sent me a $100 gift card. Before I came to Florida I tried to register it. It was not working so I checked the balance and it stated there was only $10 on the card. I proceeded to check the transactions and there were two, one for $60 and one for $30 and I believe it stated they were done on December4th. How can this be if my son didn't purchase them til the 11th.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Clarksville, TN The only way I can see is if the clerk switched it out with another????
I would like a new gift card for the $100 that my son paid for it. I would like this resolved within the next two weeks. Also he lives in Clarksville, Tn. and I live in Glenburn, Maine. If you need any more information my email address is [protected]@aol.com. He does not have the receipt as he did not believe he would need to keep it, I am also attaching a copy of my license as I was requested to do.

Walmart

Su
Jan 17, 2017

Comments

•   Jan 17, 2017

First delete your license. You do not want that on here, Second, you do not register gift cards, you register prepaid, reloadable cards. If your son has the receipt he can take it to the store, but you are probably SOL if the card does not match the receipt. Just curious, if he was standing at the register, then how would anyone switch out the card on him without him seeing?