Walmart — walmart gift card
On December 11, 2016 my son purchased 6 or more gift cards at the Walmart store #3495. He sent me a $100 gift card. Before I came to Florida I tried to register it. It was not working so I checked the balance and it stated there was only $10 on the card. I proceeded to check the transactions and there were two, one for $60 and one for $30 and I believe it stated they were done on December4th. How can this be if my son didn't purchase them til the 11th.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Clarksville, TN The only way I can see is if the clerk switched it out with another????
I would like a new gift card for the $100 that my son paid for it. I would like this resolved within the next two weeks. Also he lives in Clarksville, Tn. and I live in Glenburn, Maine. If you need any more information my email address is [protected]@aol.com. He does not have the receipt as he did not believe he would need to keep it, I am also attaching a copy of my license as I was requested to do.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!