Walmart Vision Center, University and Lockwood, Sarasota, FLglare coating on trifocals

I have been wearing glasses since I was 7 years old, now 75, and have always had good luck with them. I ordered a pair of trifocals at Walmart Vision Center, Lockwood Ridge Road and University Parkway in Sarasota, Florida. I ordered the glare coating, which until now has been wonderful for preventing harm to my eyes, usually Polaroid lenses. The first time I took the glasses back to Walmart Vision Center, the coating was so bad I could not read, separating and cracking. They tried to blame me for using harsh towels on my glasses, and I was doing something to cause the coating to crack.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Sarasota, FLReplaced that pair, and not six months later had the same issue, using only wet lens wipes, and soft lens cloth to clean them. They say it is my fault for I am doing something to cause this condition of the glare coating, and will not replace my lenses again. I told them I only use lens wipes and cloths, but still insist is not the coating, I am doing something to cause this problem. If wearing them all day, putting them by the sink at night, and cleaning with lens wipes and cloth, then I am guilty. They were very rude, and i told them I would never buy another pair of glasses from them again, nor will I tell anyone to buy glasses from them. Their glare coating product Sucks, inferior and continue to claim is good, my fault. I have no respect for their employees or products.

Ma