Walmart Storesemployment

i called walmart in gallup nm on july 23 2017 in reference to my on line application, wanted to make sure they recieved it. i spoke to jack who stated he was the employee trainer. he advised me to call him back to thursday the 27 2017.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Gallup, NMi spoke to jack at 11:30 am and i was advised that he had to follow walmart mangmnet policys which stateted that they were not doing any rehires this year. i worked for walmart 24 years ago, and it wasnt evan a super center. i feel discremanted. is this really a walmart policy! i have spoken to 3 other managers from different walmarts in new mexico and stated that it isnt a policy.

Te
Jul 27, 2017

Comments

Jul 27, 2017

By your spelling and grammar, I am not surprised they didn't hire you.

•   Jul 27, 2017

I agree with Anita. Basic grammar and spelling is needed for just about every job. You didn't tell us why you left after twenty-four years. Discrimination? Under what terms?? It may be the store policy or you left under questionable circumstances.

• Je
      Oct 16, 2019

Wal-Mart Greensburg pa super center Scott Henderson Denise Greg sent me home 7/4/2017 I was lead to believe I lost my job I couldn't collect unemployment benefits for they said I had my job I haven't done no wrong I have said this time and time again I was full-time seeing what health insurance coverage I had These and mangers coached me over this .oh yes I had a day of jury duty and was .a no show cause Greg Was supposed to have told .hr manger this .why I didn't go to hr manger for she was my girlfriend and it would have been seen as special treatment .I try getting other jobs other Wal-Mart Sam's club or Lowe's target Aldi and shop& save .I was label property of Greensburg pa Wal-Mart.I was told to see it call market manger Carol Williams how can I I was told by Denise Greg stay out the store.I been reasonable senseable keep ing thing between Wal-Mart and me .All I ward back on schedule and click On not asking For money .it trying to get anybody in trouble is that so hard??👍