Walmart Stores / assistant manager mike in amsterdam ny supercenter

1 Amsterdam, NY, United States

My 2 sons both 16 and their friend 18 apparently were fooling around this evening at store and lost their nike slide shoe assistant manager mike refused to help them locate shoe. So #1 he had to walk out barefoot, assistant manager was rude to them told them to go buy a new pair and said to bad you shouldnt have been fooling around. They did not bother any customers in store and the workers all said he could watch video and find it. Assistant manager says he can't.
I sent the boys to store for me because my father just passed away and I didnt want to go. When they returned I had to go back and talk with manager because I called 3 times with no answer. I am a single mother of 3 boys live alone attend college full time. Those shoes are well over 50$ not easy for me to afford and my sons father passed away 5/5/17. Times are rough I didnt expect the assistant manager to talk to me the way he did either telling me too bad that they shouldn't be fooling around and no he wouldn't look at video because of it. Like I said they didnt bother any customers and no shouldnt have been fooling around however they are teenagers. So I said you didn't even take our name or number so if its found they could contact us. So I am going to keep calling going there until I get an apology and my son's shoe back. He was disrespectful and rude. And my son had to walk out barefoot how disgusting.
Jody Harris