Walmart - Statesboro, Georgia / Hartz And Harper's / rotten american beefhide rawhide chews
Hartz and Harper's
I purchased a 2 pack of the beefhides at the Walmart store in Statesboro Georgia. When I went to give them to my pets I discovered that they were rotten, not just a little rotten but completely spoiled, the smell was sickening to say the least. It looked like raw chicken blood had been basted on the chews and simply decayed there. I sent an email to Walmart to complain and ask them not to carry the products anymore or at the very least to check there pet products to be sure that someone's pet is not killed or made ill. I wanted to send Hartz and Harper's an email of complaint but discovered that neither one has an email address for complaints. Obviously they don't want any record of complaints against them to show up on the internet.
More Walmart - Statesboro, Georgia / Hartz And Harper's Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart / Picture Me Portrait Studio - poor customer service! 
- Walmart Stores - Maple nut goodies candy 
- Walmart Stores - better homes & gardens solar bird bath
- Walmart Stores - walmart.com customer service
- Walmart Stores - black and decker drill driver bdcde120c 
- Walmart Stores - product caused me to break up with girlfriend.