Walmart / Pharmacy / terrible phone service
May 31st. 2008, I called walmart pharmacy, located in woodbridge, va, to fax a refill request to my doctor so that she could authorize a refill and change the quantity of the medicine. 3 days later, june 4th, I called the pharmacy to see if the medicine was ready so that I could stop by and pick it up, but nothing was done. I personally thought that the pharmacist had totally forgotten my request. Then I told the pharmacist, whoever was talking to me over the phone, to fax to my doctor asap, since my dad was waiting for the coumadin. June 7th, which is today, at 1:21pm, I called the pharmacy again, I was putting on a hold. My other phone rang, I picked up the phone, in the meanwhile, a pharmacist was speaking. If you could just imagine that I held 2 receivers, one at my each ear. As soon as I heard a pharmacist's voice, I said "could you hold on for just 1 second, please?" they both heard my voice. The person who called me held on me, guess what happened on the pharmacist, she hung me up.
She is too mean!!! If you know making a call to talk to a pharmacist needs to go through many steps. I understand the walmart pharmacy is very busy, but I could not figure out how a pharmacist can not hold a phone call for just 1 second, or tell a customer that she could not hold any incoming call. I, therefore, called back right away. She answered my call. I asked her why she hung me up 1 minute ago without saying anything. Her answer was: "this is wal-mart pharmacy, I don't know what you are talking about." and hung up again. Gosh, I was very mad at that moment when she hung me up at the second time.
I encourage every one don't visit this store, woodbridge, va 22192.
More Walmart / Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - Free 1000 gift card winner
- Walmart Stores - customer service
- Walmart.com - selling used products thus voiding warranties
- 1000 Walmart card - didn't receive walmart card. 
- Walmart Stores - $1000gift card giveaway