Walmart / money on my card ripped off

1 5434 lake margaret dr.orlando, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 407-227--4314

i loaded $96.40 on my my card this morning and when i called it told i had $88.90 i whent and pay to bill today for $35.50. and i had$ 53.40 and i got me something to eat this morning and it said $18.70 and i'm suppost to have $53.70 dolars on my card and it is not there all i have is $18.70 someone from the other side is taking money off my card ahat i would like you to do is load in money back on my card wish i lost for me thank you? merry christmas and a happy near year.

Comments

• Da
      23rd of Dec, 2008

if need to call me my number is 407-437-7903

25th of Jan, 2009

I can not get to the moneycard .com to set up an account.. This is a joke... I thought being Wal-Mart it would be saf so far this is like anightmare... How in the hell do you set up an account... Maybe I should just forget it... They say you can have your pay check put on this card DO NOT THINK SO... I will not pay 2.00 to find out something that they should tell you...

18th of Feb, 2009

im going trough the same thing i had 30.00 on my card never used it tried to use it got denied called it said i had 5.00 so i go to walmart she tells me i only have 6 cents on it she cant help me to get online and i still cant find nothing ive never got to use the card

• Pe
      6th of Apr, 2009

iput money on my card on 4-03-09 of 60.00 dollars on 4-05-09 a paided of 35.00 dollare was taking out what out me telling'.

• Li
      20th of Apr, 2009

I had a balance of $85.00+ in my account and the next time I checked it again I only had $18.51 in my account. In the last few days I did not use it to purchase antyhing. I called Customer Service to inform them that that wasn't the current balance, only to find out that someone made charges to MY account to Verizon three times in one day!!! How can that be when you are the only person that has access to your pin?

• El
      22nd of Jun, 2009

Actually it is quite easy to do...if it is a phone card..all a person has to do is see type it in or over hear you telling the operator the pin and then catch you not looking jolt down the numbers off the card and wham they are in business. Also if a person can memorize your card number they can use it without any trouble at an automated phone or register. If it is a debit card then all they have to do is swipe, and it credit and if the card reader doesn't ask for I.D. then they can use it without any problem. Also FYI you can call and ask for a history of the transactions to see when and where the card was use and most like these place will have video and you can prombly found out who the person or person(s) are who has used your card without permission. Once that is found out then you can contact the card issuers and ask for money to be refunded to your cards. Hope this help you out some. FYI...Keep your cards in a secure place at all times will help too.

• Ih
      30th of Jun, 2009

ya i guess you cant use it for like other curencys i tried to buy boots in britan and it didnt work

4th of Apr, 2010

Amsterdam NY - Walmart
    I paid $436.25 using my Citizen's Bank Visa as "Credit" 4/4/10 @ 6:01 pm
    At the bottom of receipt: TC #8029 8899 3787 1742 4069 8
    I authorized & signed for transaction... cashier then said it didn't go through & asked me to
    repeat the authorization process with my card. 1st I called my bank- they informed me
    the $436.25 DID go through & was deducted from my account! Now asst Mngr AnnMarie spoke
    to my bank and was told the above. Walmart still disputed the payment went through. I
    instructed my bank to stop and delete the transaction & I will start over.
    Next AnnMarie instructs me to do it as a "debit"... I authorize with my password & she told me
    she had to void it... AND TOLD ME TO SWIPE AGAIN.
    AnnMarie again rings up my purchase, instructs me to do it as a "debit"... I authorize with my
    password, again. She AGAIN told me the transaction didn't go through. "Do it Again" she says.
    I called my bank to find the 2 transactions done as "debit" DID GET IMMEDIATELY TAKEN FROM
    my checking account AND because it was done as "Debit" my bank CAN'T Delete them!
    AnnMarie continues insist the transactions didn't go through! I told her she needed to either call the police because Walmart has withdrawn large amounts of money and I need my money to pay childcare the next morning at 7am so I can go to work as a RN or She needs to call in someone higher up on the management ladder that could resolve this. "He's an hour away." she told me.
    I told her I'd wait. She never called anyone, my money remains withdrawn from WALMART & I wasn't able to leave the store with my purchases thet were paid for 3 TIMES!!!
    Easter Sunday Dinner with my family was missed, my 3 disabled children didn't get to do their
    Easter Egg Hunt (it was dark out by the time we got there), and my youngest split her foot open at Walmart & I had to keep doing wound care on my daughter on the floor FOR 3 HOURS! The Urgent Care closed by the time we were able to leave walmart... she has to be taken to MD office in am... it was dark outside, we were starving, and missed EASTER at my 93 y/o grandmother's house with my relatives FROM TEXAS! What do you think the odds are that she'll be alive next Easter? Add that to my 3 children being on the Autism Spectrum & now they keep repeating that "Walmart Ruined Easter" & "This is the Worst Easter Ever!"
    ******WALMART NEEDS TO FIND ALL MY MONEY & MAKE THIS UP TO MY CHILDREN*********
    AnnMarie was polite & professional throughout this... however lacked knowledge for a process to follow in cases such as this and had no back-up Manager on-call to even consult over the phone.
    I have great concerns about shopping at Walmart again...

• Lm
      9th of Dec, 2010

again you're the RN with the 3 disabled children!! i think u need to stop shopping at Walmart!! Target is right across Rt 30!

• Dl
      27th of Feb, 2011

Walmart where is all my money you said would be safe on this worthless Greendot card