Walmart / rude and poor customer service

1 Oceanside, CA, United States Review updated:

I have spent alot of money whenever I go shopping at my local Wal-mart store, some of the employees who work at the Oceanside location are very rude and gave me poor customer service today. I was in one aile and one of the employees told me that I was in her way and she wanted me to move so she can get by me. I did move but she didn't say thank you. Also, when I was in the Jewerly counter and tried to speak to an employee who worked at the counter. She ignored me and didn't look up at me once, then I try talking to her again then she finally did look up at me. It just seems like the employees who work there are so unhappy and are rude to some of the customers because they hate their jobs.

I think I will shop elsewhere like at Target because at least when I walk into Target the employees greet you with a smile and ask if they can help you with something. Also, Target appreciates my business unlike Wal-mart.

Li

Comments

• Tr
      30th of May, 2009

I am also an employee at Wal-Mart and sometimes we have bad days also just like people who don't work at Wal-Mart...and I bet they have already seen you in that same store since then so don't complain and say you are going to shop somewhere else. Do you even have a job or are you the type that live off of the government, from our paychecks and complain about it?

• Go
      4th of Jun, 2009

This is something that you ### to your husband about (probably where you get all of that money from), and not something worth posting on a consumer review site. Nobody cares that a Wal Mart employee didn't thank you for getting out of her way so that she could do her job.