Walmart / fraudulent billing

1 George Nigh Expressway McAlester, OK, United States Review updated:

Wal-Mart will not let me cancel my insurance until Oct. 2009. I have another job that covers me but wal-mart says that I have to keep it until open enrollment. They are still deducting from my check the amount for insurances but will not pay for services rendered. When ever the dentist filed a claim, it came back coverage expired. But I am still paying for insurance!!! They are still deducting it out of my little check!!!

Si

Comments

31st of May, 2009

how could wal mart take money out of the persons check if they no longer work there

• Mr
      23rd of Apr, 2011

Are you still working part-time at Walmart and the other job is a second job? That's the only way this makes sense. As for dentist bills, are you sure you are actually covered? Dental is separate and their is a one year waiting period for major dental coverage. Up until you've had the insurance for a year, it only covers routine exams and preventative. More info is needed on this.

• Mr
      23rd of Apr, 2011

oops, there, not their...sleepy today.

2nd of Oct, 2017

have charge 39.99 part phone 18669471 do not what this charge is unable to find need help thank yiu