Walmart / fraudulent billing
Wal-Mart will not let me cancel my insurance until Oct. 2009. I have another job that covers me but wal-mart says that I have to keep it until open enrollment. They are still deducting from my check the amount for insurances but will not pay for services rendered. When ever the dentist filed a claim, it came back coverage expired. But I am still paying for insurance!!! They are still deducting it out of my little check!!!
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - cashier
- Walmart - 1000 walmart gift card
- Walmart Stores - curb pick up, employee and manager.
- Walmart Stores - honor advertised prices
- Walmart Stores - gingerbread train kit