Walmart / visa debit gift card
I am a teacher. My class gave me a WalMart Visa debit card for Christmas 2008 for $100.00. I used $21.98 for books for my classroom. I tried to use it again. WalMart could not get it to work. I checked on my balance. It said $50.68 on April 19, 2009. When I had used it in January, it said I had a balance of $78.02. I tried customer service to no avail. I cannot speak to a rep. Where is the $27.34. It says I will get charged if I speak to a real rep. I could not even find a way to do that.
Why cannot Walmart get it to work? It is a WalMart card!
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - ami ventures
- Walmart Stores - pharmacy
- Walmart Stores - employee committed slander through private message 
- Walmart MoneyCard - debit card
- Walmart Stores - rainbow vacuum latch