Walmart / fourth bad experience.
First off, I usually use my debit card at Walmart, but the old one has just expired, and I got my new one yesterday. I forgot to activate it before I went to Walmart today, so I decided to just write a check there. The computer prompted to see my driver's license, which I know isn't the cashier's fault, which is why I will be calling my bank later today over that. It is just the way this checkout girl, Tamara, asked for it.
First off, she was a VERY rude girl to start with. She never even greeted me, and her asking to see my driver's license was the first time she even talked to me. She did it in a very rude and condescending voice too, acting like she was some cop or something. I also wrote the check for $50 over and she shut the door without giving me my change. I had to stand there for almost 5 minutes waiting for a CSM to come up and open it for her. I didn't even bother any further with her. I just went up to the CSMs afterwards and reported her.
I have her name. She was very rude to the people in front of me also. She should not be working with the public AT ALL. . My husband works in home office and I will tell him about this incident. Surely she will be fired, she did not know who she was dealing with.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!