Walmart / terrible treatment
I live in Fairhaven MA and have shopped at Walmart ever since they opened, but instead of shopping at the Fairhaven store, I travel to Dartmouth MA which is two cities away because the service and appearance of the Fairhaven store does not seem to be one third as good as Dartmouth. Yesterday I used the mens room there was no hand towels in there and the floor looked like it had not been cleaned in a very long time, but my biggest complaint is the fact that if you ask someone for help, they look at you like you have two heads and the usual answer is I don't work in this department well if the don't what are they doing there walking around talking to other employees.? I truly feel that this has taken away from the stores business and how can i help you is not part of there language. Also the difference in the amount of goods stacked on the shelfs between the two stores is amazing.
Thank you for your time.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart / Picture Me Portrait Studio - poor customer service! 
- Walmart Stores - Itunes Gift cards
- Walmart Stores - assistant manager mike in amsterdam ny supercenter
- Walmart Stores - paint department
- Walmart Stores - assault at the door by employee 
- Walmart Stores - not receiving my deposit for returning my empty coolant ac cans