Walmart / deli
Out of the 7 different days I've tried obtaining the WalMart Deli's orange chicken over a period of 2 months, I have only been successful 2 times. These elusive chicken morsels are tasty but rarely available. I don't mind being told "no we're out and it will be awhile before we can get anymore done" but I do mind being told "they will be ready in 7 minutes" and when I come back 45 minutes later I am told brusquely "I haven't gotten to them yet" in an aside, thrown over her shoulder as she scurries away to attend to her "busyness". Even that doesn't bother me so much as the fact that I am disabled and I just spent 10 minutes slowly and painfully walking from one end of the store to the other to pick up my selection at the deli. THAT I mind very much. Either have the advertised selections available or get rid of them.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!