Walmart / deli

Harrisville, UT, United States Review updated:

Out of the 7 different days I've tried obtaining the WalMart Deli's orange chicken over a period of 2 months, I have only been successful 2 times. These elusive chicken morsels are tasty but rarely available. I don't mind being told "no we're out and it will be awhile before we can get anymore done" but I do mind being told "they will be ready in 7 minutes" and when I come back 45 minutes later I am told brusquely "I haven't gotten to them yet" in an aside, thrown over her shoulder as she scurries away to attend to her "busyness". Even that doesn't bother me so much as the fact that I am disabled and I just spent 10 minutes slowly and painfully walking from one end of the store to the other to pick up my selection at the deli. THAT I mind very much. Either have the advertised selections available or get rid of them.

Tg

Comments

7th of May, 2012

If they tell you they will be ready in 7 minutes, but you walk away then they probably figure you don't want them and go on about their other tasks. On the other hand, if you let them know you will wait then they would probably make them right then and there.

• Mr
      27th of Jul, 2012

Fort pane Walmart over cooks their fried chicken all the time

• Mr
      27th of Jul, 2012

Fort pane Walmart always over cooks their fried chicken leaving it dry and unsatisfactory.

• Ji
      13th of Aug, 2013

I'm F'n pissed now, went to my local Walmart to get my usual Pick 3 Bucket with orange chicken and poppers only to be told they'll no longer be making the orange chicken. Walmart always pulls this crap, you find something you like and buy on a regular basis and the "geniuses" who run the place decide, "hey this stuff sells pretty well, let's get rid of it", ###s.