Walden University / Walden schemes to get more money
Walden is a money mill!!! Dissertation students need to watch out!
I've been working on the first 3 chapters of my dissertation for 3 years because at every step my chairs have been stalling me. I thought that it was just that my chair didn't know what she was doing, so I asked for a new one. This second one gave me the ok on all areas and then when it was time to do the rubric to move to URR, he failed me on 5 areas. How does one fail the areas this very same instructor helped them to write and ok'd a few days earlier? It appears that the strategy is to stall the student for as long as possible in order to milk more money from them. Even when there is nothing wrong with your proposal they find something to change just to keep you from progressing too quickly. The professors say that walden makes new requirements every week. Well if that's true, we will never finish a degree there because we will have to revise constantly and never get to the next stages of the research.
I had to withdraw from the program because I felt like I was getting nowhere. I wasted too much time and money with nothing to show for it. I want walden to refund my student loans for this dissertation that they kept dragging out. Their business practice is not good because they took money and never delivered on a product or service. I am not a happy customer and feel that I have been scammed. All I wanted to do was better myself and thats why i stuck with the dissertation for so long. I feel that walden takes advantage of thesis and dissertation students. They must be exposed so others don't get hurt.
I want to join a class action law suit against this school. There's power in numbers and we can try to make Walden accountable for it's wrongs. Reach me at [protected]@yahoo.com.
More Walden University Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Walden University - FRAUD 
- [Resolved] Walden University - cost, lack of response, grievance filed without so much as an acknowledgment...the list goes on! 
- [Resolved] Walden University - STEALING MONEY 
- Walden University - Lack of honest advisement for PhD programs in Counseling Education and Supervision 
- Walden University - fraud in education 
- Walden University - I did not enroll for the fall. Walden enrolled me anyway.
- Walden University - Walden University
- Walden University - Master's in FPSY
- Walden University - Lack of help to progress--delayed finish
- Walden University - service educational courses to students