Walden University — Law Suit
A group of past and present Walden University graduate students who feel they have been victims of educational fraud or scams are in the process of preparing litigation against Walden University. This may or may not be a class action suit or each case may be tried on its individual merits. The attorneys have yet to determine which approach they will take. All cases will be taken on contingency, so there will be no attorney’s fees unless the case is won. Once the law firm begins examining each individual case, they will advise you if your case qualifies for litigation. The more cases we can present, the stronger the pattern of institutional malfeasance we can establish. If you are interested in joining this movement please email your full name, non-Walden email address, school, and degree program to [protected]@gmail.com There will not be a reply at this time. All contact information will be forwarded to the law firm and they will contact you directly to procure the precise information about your case.
More Walden University Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Walden University - FRAUD 
- [Resolved] Walden University - cost, lack of response, grievance filed without so much as an acknowledgment...the list goes on! 
- [Resolved] Walden University - STEALING MONEY 
- Walden University - Lack of honest advisement for PhD programs in Counseling Education and Supervision 
- Walden University - fraud in education 
- Walden University - I did not enroll for the fall. Walden enrolled me anyway.
- Walden University - Walden University
- Walden University - Master's in FPSY
- Walden University - Lack of help to progress--delayed finish
- Walden University - service educational courses to students