Walden University / Fraudulent school

United States Review updated:

It’s absolutely heart breaking what this school does. This place is an absolute fraud. They will destroy your sanity, keep you locked in a psychological prison, bleed you dry from the cost, and still refuse to grant you your degree. I am out to warn every single person I can to try to prevent as many as possible from being victimized by the fake, fraudulent school.

Wa
Jul 13, 2013

Comments

• So
      May 09, 2014

I too am having a terrible time getting my degree. I am under so much anxiety and stress.

• Dn
      Nov 05, 2014

I am in the same situation at Walden. Has anyone notified the U. S. Department of Education. I tried but the automated systems gives you a number to call for fraud, but you never get a person to answer, just voicemail, and I have left my name and number with no call back. Help!!!

• Fl
      Feb 27, 2015

I earned a B.S. in Communications May 2014. And B.S. is what it is! This school only allows you take two courses at a time - enough to bleed the federal loan and financial aid systems dry. Earning a Bachelors degree that costs $40, 000 makes me feel great, just knowing how worthless it is. Every year the cost to attend just kept creeping up. This place is a financial trap, stay away from all for-profit colleges/universities. Their commitment and desire to promote social responsibility is a hilarious joke.