[Resolved] Wadidisgusting customer service

I tried to order on this site but the system wouldn't register my details as I'm a woman living in UAE. Apparently only men and non western women can order directly from wadi.com. When I contacted customer service I was met with nothing but the same chauvinism, racism and disrespect. If wad.com does not wish for western females to purchase from their website it should have a banner stating so.

• Resolution Statement

• Wadi General Trading Customer Care's Response · Apr 04, 2018

Hi Lala,
    Wadi is an open market to all people, our vision is to make the world smaller with providing a one platform allows all people to buy different products from around the world using one place. We do apologies if you have faced a situation with wadi earlier, but please be sure that we are doing our best in creating a family for all kind.
    For that accept our apology promising you for a better experience, its been almost a year now wishing to start a new one with being part of your happiness.

Wadi.com