Wachovia Bank / scam and rip off!
On January 14th I went to Wachovia on the corner of NorthLake Blvd. & Military Trail to cash a check a customer gave me and the bank charged me $5.00 because I did not have an account with them. This is a RIP OFF of the public, for what reason should I be charged? The person owed me the money and gave me a check (no Problem) except for the bank, If the person didn't have the funds in the bank they wouldn't cash it anyway, why the $5.00 fee?
I am going to write the banking and insurance commission on this. How about this happening a few thousand times a day? Who pockets the money? This is a Real American consumer RIP OFF.
More Wachovia Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - change of address 
- Wells Fargo - merchant service fail to process nightly batches
- Wells Fargo - manager & teller customer service 
- Wells Fargo - personal loan
- Wells Fargo - money orders