VVM Debt Collectors / shady characters
I keep getting threatening emails from vvm debt collectors. They are actually a firm of lawyers in south africa - and a shady bunch at that too. They keep sending out threats to take legal action. Debts in south africa become prescribed after 5 years. These are lawyers. They know the law. Yet, they continue to try and recover debts over 10 years old. Surely this is unprofessional and unethical conduct. The public in south africa are unaware of the doctrine of prescription. I have asked them on numerous occasions to give me details of the alleged amount, they fail to and or neglect to give it.
They can go to hell as far as I am concerned.
More VVM Debt Collectors Complaints & Reviews
- VVM Inc. - threaten legal action but don't give information 
- VVM Attorneys - illegal trace locator placed on my credit profil
- VVM Inc - tv license they claim I owe money on 
- VVM Attorneys - illegal practice
- VVM Attorneys - I paid off the account, but are still pestered 
- VVM - vodacom
- VVM - privacy / vodacom
- VVM Debt Collectors - sabc tv license paid but not reflected
- VVM Inc. - a disputed vodacom invoice has been handed over to vvm for collection
- VVM - attorneys / debt collectors harassing wrong person